Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What we learned last weekend - Part 2

What to do

1. Go to brunch complete with bouncy house, old Disney cartoons, milkshakes, and lots of kids
The brunch is a bit pricey but the food is awesome. Between wanting to socialize and keeping track of the kids I somehow always leave hungry. So, Oscar and I have mixed feelings about this event but the kids always love it. Little Oscar is especially excited about the balloon swords and magician in residence.

2. Invite a bunch of kids and their parents over for Sunday afternoon, add cupcakes for extra fun
We had a few people over Sunday afternoon after brunch and it was a great combination of consulate folks and friends from Oscar's school. All the kids seemed to get along and no one even cried, even with 10 of them running around.

I don't have pictures from either of these events, but they kind of speak for themselves and the happiness of the kids. The only issue is that we packed both fun filled events into the same day!
a rare moment, all smiling and looking at camera!

1 comment: