Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ozzie does it again

I know I've said this before, but Oscar is so amazingly sweet, especially to his sister. Today, Livi refused to drink her milk with her cookies for dessert (both kids really don't drink much milk, so when treats are involved milk is a must). I told her she couldn't pick out any stories, and if she didnt drink the milk she wouldn't get to read with us. She was left in her room crying while Oscar picked out 4 stories. I go to get her and tell her she can read with us only if she drinks her cup of milk while we're reading. She agrees and heads out to the couch. Oscar sees her crying, looks down at his book choices, looks at me and says, "I know what will make her happy." He puts back one of the books he choose originally, and picks out Livi's current favorite (Goldilicious), and chooses it as the first book to read. Livi smiles, says "num ozzie" and drinks some milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment