So, I've done little to no cooking since we've been here. Aside from chicken nuggets and pasta for the kids, that's been about it. So when the meat store showed up with my fresh prawns on a day our housekeeper was out sick, I decided to give it a whirl. Very simple - just sauteed in garlic, cilantro (just called coriander here), olive oil, and lemon, oh and a little ginger (although I think I need more next time). Quite scrumptious if I do say so myself.
| well hello there |
So, I've done little to no cooking since we've been here. Aside from chicken nuggets and pasta for the kids, that's been about it. So when the meat store showed up with my fresh prawns on a day our housekeeper was out sick, I decided to give it a whirl. Very simple - just sauteed in garlic, cilantro (just called coriander here), olive oil, and lemon, oh and a little ginger (although I think I need more next time). Quite scrumptious if I do say so myself.
| in the pan |
| yum |
Nice work! And I like how you keep changing your background ;)
ReplyDeleteNice! Maybe when I come over to walk Bambi I can stop in for a sample.....
ReplyDeletethanks mary!
ReplyDeleteany time james!! i actually had to taste them myself since big O was late from work too. I did save him a few bites though :)