Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Livi in concert

The end of the school term brings the annual musical performances from the kids. I love that ISK uses the concerts as an opportunity to showcase the kids artwork from the semester as well.

Oscar's snake print
Livi's Starry Night inspired landscape
Livi proudly showing off Oscar's jaguar paper mache leopard
I love this!
Livi and her buddies, with her leopard painting above her head

Livi's concert was up first, and she was an enthusiastic performer as always! The first set of photos show how bad my phone camera is for these things.


The moment she found us in the audience!

So happy to be giving one of the teachers flowers.

Waving from behind the principal
 They finished their performances a little early, so they had the kids resing the songs and called parents up for some photo ops. They were all pretty good sports about having a ton of parents with cameras in their faces:




Happiness
https://youtu.be/z2Noag-1zVk

Bananas
https://youtu.be/MAZ1K4TE3LM

Twende Twende - this clip she's blocked a bit but they sang partly in Swahili so I still kept it
https://youtu.be/7Ec3O8NuLfo



No comments:

Post a Comment