So the whole reason we were in Garmisch was because of Oscar's conference for 3 days at the Edelweiss hotel where we were staying. The kids and I had a down day that everyone was ready for - doing laundry, playing at the playground, and enjoying some green jello...
 |
| Green jello was the highlight of lunch |
Yes, this is a series of essentially the same picture but I love how I'm doing the same thing in each one but the big kids are essentially dancing around me while Harry is responding to them:
 |
| Best giggles for his big brother! |
Nothing but smiles on the playground just outside our room. Oscar refused to wear a jacket the majority of the time, but did keep his hat on! He's definitely a cold weather kid:
The second day of Oscar's conference, we headed out to a local playground about 15 minutes from our hotel. It was a drizzly morning which didn't phase them at all. On our way to our favorite restaurant for lunch, La Baita (super yummy Italian pizza) I kept asking the kids if they wanted to wait for the now steady rain to stop, but they were on a mission and wanted to keep walking. Fortunately I had the raincoats with me so Harry stayed dry in the stroller and Livi was eventually cajoled into wearing one but Oscar was happy as a clam and kept saying "I'm not that wet!" We had a surprise visit from Dada at the restaurant and the rain cleared up for the walk home.








Our last day of Dada's conference, we hung out at the hotel as well, doing more laundry and snacking and headed out for dinner with his colleagues in Garmisch. The town proper was about a 20 minute walk from the hotel, and a great way to walk off the heavy food! The kids also really enjoyed the luxury of walking everywhere. Oscar kept saying how much he wanted to move to Garmisch!
No comments:
Post a Comment