Thursday, August 6, 2015

Taylor Time!

Our time was running short, but we had to get to Maryland to visit the Taylors. The kids and I went up on a Friday afternoon and for a swim at one of the neighborhood pools. Oscar came in a few hours later and we had a wonderful evening with the Taylor clan and neighbors. The kiddos had so much fun playing together and Livi started her Christmas list from Elly's toys :)


Almost all the same picture, but I couldn't choose just one!




Morning silliness (and Chloe even found a place to rest)

Princess Esmerelda
girl heaven
check out Oscar going for the photo bomb…
We thought we had to say goodbye in Maryland, but we got an extra visit in yesterday from Elly and Daria, complete with a bedroom pizza party (while the movers picked up our UAB) and a dip in the pool! 

A few more pictures from our trip downtown last week that I forgot… the Chinatown gate made a nice backdrop outside our lunch spot at  Fuddruckers. 

discussing fruit snacks
back to the metro


No comments:

Post a Comment