Livi finally found her courage and is back up on 2 wheels, and it was perfectly timed for Mother's Day weekend. Her bike is a little bit small for her now, but that's actually a great thing, since if she was on a slightly bigger bike I'm not sure Oscar could keep up with her! I was following the crew on Oscar's bike and that girl was pedaling with a fierce determination!
This photo was taken right before I performed an acrobatic act of impossibility…
I was taking pictures while also riding big Oscar's bike. I looked down at my phone to start a video, and didn't realize that they had stopped. When I looked up again, they were right in front of me and I slammed on the one break I was holding - the front one. The bike flipped up behind me and I went right over the handlebars. I don't have any idea how, but somehow I managed to jump over the handlebars, and land on both feet. The look of shock on Oscar's face was priceless and the only thing I remember thinking while it was going on was how much I didn't want to drop and break my phone… I learned my lesson and no more taking pictures while biking! I'm quite positive I couldn't pull that off again. The best part? Little Oscar called me super mom :)
The weekend was also perfect for a reappearance of Dada's old Star Wars toys. They provided hours of entertainment and all the people who walked by our house that day were very impressed. I swear the children have clothes…
I had a wonderful Mother's Day that started with breakfast in bed, followed by a trip to the Aquarium, and a cozy BBQ at home. A wonderful day with my wonderful family!
![]() |
| You wouldn't know it but he asked to take this picture. Apparently a white alligator is serious business. |



No comments:
Post a Comment