...known by most as The Grand Palace. Probably offending someone with that comparison, but little Oscar made that one and we rolled with it!
So the downside to waiting a month before I post about an adventure is that all the cute little anecdotes along the way are forgotten...I've been wracking my brain to come up with them but all I seem to have are these pictures and the stories associated with them...so either I need to take more pictures to have more memories, or take less and maybe I'll be forced to remember more...
So the downside to waiting a month before I post about an adventure is that all the cute little anecdotes along the way are forgotten...I've been wracking my brain to come up with them but all I seem to have are these pictures and the stories associated with them...so either I need to take more pictures to have more memories, or take less and maybe I'll be forced to remember more...
what a few cookies in bribery will give you |
![]() |
| on the way in, Nana's sporting the borrowed sarong since leggings aren't approriate attire...there was a few ladies with megaphones directing people to the "borrow" line if needed. |
![]() |
| a little more bribery pre-palace to keep the happiness flowing |
![]() |
| a typical grajales family photo |
| when we promised a treat at the end we got a few more forced smiles |
| no need for bribes when there's a lion involved! |
| Livi wanted to bring this one home. She fed him and petted him while everyone else was checking out the emerald buddha inside (no photos allowed) |
| 3 oscars!!! |
| sweet |
| and silly |
![]() |
| love this one!!! |


.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment