Monday, March 12, 2012

Mamas in Mumbai and Bollywood part 2

As much as I would love to blog on our fabulous adventure in Thailand with Nana and Papa, I have to go back and play some catch up. I realized my last blog was over a month ago, and in that time span we've had a trip to Mumbai, birthday, field trip, and bollywood performance. Not to mention all the little anecdotes along the way. So first off is Mama's weekend in Mumbai...

Hmm, OK, enough time has passed and I took NO pictures since my camera died on arrival so I'm trying to remember what we did...we ate awesome food, saw the impressive Gateway to India, stayed at the fabulous Taj Palace, and enjoyed walking around in a city with a bit more going on than in Chennai. And that's all I can remember about that...seriously though, we had a great time.


As part of India Week at Oscar's school, each class put on a performance for all the parents. KG was lucky to get Bollywood and our son took the stage by storm!



A link to the video (if I can ever get it uploaded):
http://youtu.be/nWGzTYY7DxI

No comments:

Post a Comment