 |
| brunch at the marriott...see if you can find Oz hiding |
Sunday may be a day of rest for some, but it's been our busiest yet! We started off with a brunch at the Marriott complete with bouncy castle, face painting, balloons, and magicians (aside from the fantastic food) with the G's. Then, I headed off to a baby shower and Oscar took the kids to an indoor play place and then the pool with the G's. I had a great time having my hands mehndi-ed and meeting a lot of the women that work at the consulate. I also got to take a little shopping trip and picked up a few great tops - can't beat a sale and they're the perfect weight for this heat. Livi and Oscar were little fish in the pool, and I walked in to find them BOTH swimming on their own. For Oscar, this was not too surprsing, but Livi was jumping off the steps, swimming a few feet with her face in the water, and then turning around to head back to the steps. All without touching and on her own. She'll be swimming circles around me before the rainy season hits! Tomorrow is Monday...Oscar heads off to work and I'm meeting our Driver and Housekeeper. It should prove to be a much sleepier day than today and that may be a good thing. Maybe Livi will even take a nap!
 |
| how many kinds of pink cake are there? |
 |
| patiently waiting for a Dora picture, after having her nails done |
 |
| mehndi hands |
 |
| shopping! |
No comments:
Post a Comment