


I don't know what's in the air but I'm feeling so lucky these days! Little Oscar is amazing. His conversations are so fun and he just has this way of expressing himself that is adorable and impressive at the same time. (I'm sure that all parents of 4 yo feel this way too, but here I am! :) He's getting to be a little more daring than he used to be, climbing higher, jumping farther, running faster...it's beginning! He also seems like he's matured so much in this past year. Last year we had so many ups and downs with school, and this year it's all fun! And with Liv, there's just something about how toddlers that is so fun to be a part of...the way she speaks with her whole body, the way she climbs into the sofa and puts her toes together, how she picks out a book and looks at it by herself, how she carries her animals around with her, how she reaches for your hand when you're walking down the street, how she's learning to make choices for herself, how she jumps when she gets excited! Love it!!! (And it's hard to tell from these pictures but her hair isn't cut, she just actually let me put it in a ponytail)
No comments:
Post a Comment