However, we have a lot of spiders hanging out in the corners of our house...The other day there was one right in the corner on the way to the bathroom. She came running over to me babbling with fear and dragged me over the show me the spider. I tried to tell her it was a nice harmless spider that ate mosquitos but she was having none of it. I also tried to leave it there but she climbed into my arms and wouldn't let me put her down until it was gone. That daddy long legs didn't make it, but I'm certinaly not going to point out any others from now on!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Livi's Kryptonite
However, we have a lot of spiders hanging out in the corners of our house...The other day there was one right in the corner on the way to the bathroom. She came running over to me babbling with fear and dragged me over the show me the spider. I tried to tell her it was a nice harmless spider that ate mosquitos but she was having none of it. I also tried to leave it there but she climbed into my arms and wouldn't let me put her down until it was gone. That daddy long legs didn't make it, but I'm certinaly not going to point out any others from now on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment