Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A shirt that makes Oscar squeal with excitement

Oscar was home sick today (low grade fever, sore throat) and was taking a much needed nap. I found a shirt with a bunch of different superheros on it that I bought him for Christmas, but I decided maybe it would cheer him up a little. He got up from his nap (3 hours long!)and on his way upstairs I told him there was something up there for him and to try and find it. Seconds later I hear a screech that I thought was Liv destroying something of his (except I was holding her) and he comes running over to me hugging the shirt for dear life and squealing with glee. He was so excited and told me (very nana-esque) that it was "the best present ever!" While I know it doesn't rival megatron and various cars in the long run, apparently even Oscar can be excited from clothing. This from the boy who won't even open a present if he thinks it has clothes in it!

Speaking of megatron, he's on another transfomer kick. This one tops them all! We rented the movie again (even though Oscar and I were both apprehensive) and while he finds a few parts too scary, for the most part he loves it...esp the big battles scenes. We also taught him how to fast forward and he watches it while flipping through the boring parts (the talking scenes) and goes right to the chase and battle scenes. He lines all his cars and trucks on the floor and "transforms" them by standing them up on their back wheels and and opening car doors if they open. As much as I actually really like that movie, even I may have hit my limit in the past 2 weeks (yes, we rented it 2 weeks in a row and our own copy is on it's way in the mail). He also wants to be Bumblebee now for Halloween but since he changes his mind so much I think we'll wait until it gets a little closer before we actually buy him a costume.

Time for Glee!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment