So, Oscar and I went on a very fun school trip on Friday to the Children's Museum with his class. The bus ride was very exciting, and they all had (independent) blasts running all over the place and playing at all the centers. We decided to take a little snack break mid morning and Oscar and I were sitting at the tables by ourselves and he turns to me and says " Mama, I wish Livi were here." How sweet is that???? Here are some photos of the trip and he did have a lot of fun. He also had so much fun in the morning before we left school with all of us in the classroom...he wouldn't let go of my hand and one mom even said she heard it in his voice how happy he was. Here are some pictures...you wouldn't know it from them but he really did have a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment