
Oscar got his first taste of not going to school for being sick. He woke up with a horrible cough this morning, so I decided to keep him home. When I asked him if he'd like to stay home because he wasn't feeling well, he looked up at me with his sly little smile trying to get out and said and his sweetest pathetic voice, "yeah, i think i should stay home today because i'm not feelin' well. i should stay home every day I'm not feelin' well." Sooo, we'll see when "I'm not feelin so good." comes up again :) Tomorrow is a unofficial snow day.

I told him school was closed tomorrow because of all the snow coming, and I'll keep him home even if it doesn't close! I thought it would be fun to play in the fresh snow!...
Needless to say we've a very busy and productive day...Valentine's for the whole class, Oscar style (that essentially means high-speed, but he actually made one for each kid!); cinnamon buns, playing train, playing in tents, Diego on TV, and stories! Phew. I'm ready for a nap now too! :) Olivia refused her am nap again, which makes me think she's changing her sleep schedule...perhaps on to one nap now? we'll see....
No comments:
Post a Comment