I'm going to do a photo montage from the rest of May. What's missing in most of these pictures is the utter chaos we were in for our crazy decision to move a few blocks away. It was the best decision for us and we are soooooo happy in our new house, but between open houses, showings, and then packing - all while Oscar was travelling a lot of the time - it was quite a stressful time! As I sit in our new living room it's hard to believe we fit in our other house!! We truly where bursting at the seams.
![]() |
| Fun playground in Georgetown |
![]() |
| I managed to capture the 2.2 seconds Harry shared the water |
![]() |
| We love mud! |
![]() |
| Pretzel dog |
![]() |
| A walk at Frying Pan Farm (a few min from where we picked up moving boxes) |
![]() |
| Morning snuggles |
![]() |
| Even mixers like boxes |
![]() |
| More mud! And awesome hair. |
![]() |
| Bubbles!! |
![]() |
| Werr probably watching Moana ... |
![]() |
| Livi sang at the Alexandria cemetery for Memorial Day. We tried to keep our distance so I dont have a picture of her, but thankfully Harry obliged and took a nap! |











No comments:
Post a Comment