There's no doubt she's a princess. You wonder about how much of a child is is a product of their environment, and growing up surrounded my Transfomers hasn't put a dent in her love of pink and things 'girlie'. She put this dress on from Nanee and said, "Now I'm a real princess!"
Some of my favorite times with my girl are morning snuggles. She climbs into our bed every morning, sometimes falling back to sleep and sometimes just snuggling. What used to be a challenge to keep her in bed is now a challenge to get her out! (Pat on the back for Mama-the-sleeper.)
When I'm getting ready in the morning, Livi likes to get ready too so I gave her a few of my makeup sets I don't use and we put on our makeup together. We're still working on eye shadow placement, but it's usually a pink color that blends.
Livi has a set of imaginary tigers that she plays with. You have to be careful not to sit on them and they can turn up unexpectedly in your chair...I'm not sure how many there are but I'd say at least 3.
A true pisces, this girl is a swimmer! She loves her baths, showers, hand washing, you name it. She's fearless in the pool and can swim about 10 feet on her own now. My favorite is when she just jumps into the pool or simply dunks her whole body in and you can tell she's just playing around with the bouyancy. Her baby tigers like to join us sometimes.
Her favorite things: pink, animals, princesses, horses (the newest interest), and dancing
| 1 week |
| 1 |
![]() |
| 2 |
Happy 3 my beautiful girl! May you always embrace life the way you do now.
| 3 |

No comments:
Post a Comment