So, Oscar is at school and Olivia is napping. My head is swimming with household projects I've been meaning to do since we moved in (including the simple chore of attending to the 2 baskets of clean laundry downstairs...) and I'm on the computer! I suppose it's a little ambitious to try and get everything done the first week Oscar's at school, but it would be nice to cross a few things off my list! Well, updating my blog is on there...
Since yesterday was such a big day for Oscar, Olivia decided she needed a post for herself. So, here she is doing her new favorite thing. She pulls herself to stand and hangs out on Poppy's stool. Since she's such a peanut, it's just her size for testing her legs. Granted, she hasn't figured out crawling yet but this girl just wants to try everything. She says she wants to start gymnastics next week. She's already practicing her somersaults.
I can't believe how cute she is-always ready with a huge smile!!
ReplyDelete