The rest of January was relatively uneventful. No more snow, but lots of rain balanced with some frigid temperatures.
We attempted a playdate at the Inventors Museum inside the Patent building but Harry flipped out when someone turned on the music really loud in this car. He had a few minutes of fun and then freaked out. We wandered the large foyer for a while and tried to hang out with friends again but I eventually called it a day.
The next day was rainy so we just headed outside for some puddle jumping.
Cooking some food in his kitchen. It was yummy.
And racing cars on a makeshift ramp. The lighting was perfect and I love all of his different facial expressions.
We went to Harry's first friend party at a local inflatable gym. It was a semi-success once I agreed to go on the slides with him.
30 min in he was ready for a nap, but we managed to hang out away from the chaos and stay for pizza and cake.
He's discovered the joy of dress-up
And it's never a dull day with Livi around!
Our Lab-cat. He also chases lasers.
We attempted a playdate at the Inventors Museum inside the Patent building but Harry flipped out when someone turned on the music really loud in this car. He had a few minutes of fun and then freaked out. We wandered the large foyer for a while and tried to hang out with friends again but I eventually called it a day.
The next day was rainy so we just headed outside for some puddle jumping.
Cooking some food in his kitchen. It was yummy.
And racing cars on a makeshift ramp. The lighting was perfect and I love all of his different facial expressions.
We went to Harry's first friend party at a local inflatable gym. It was a semi-success once I agreed to go on the slides with him.
30 min in he was ready for a nap, but we managed to hang out away from the chaos and stay for pizza and cake.
He's discovered the joy of dress-up
Ready to battle the polar vortex for Livis school drop off.
Our Lab-cat. He also chases lasers.




















No comments:
Post a Comment