I discovered Buy Nothing this year, and it's completely changed my outlook on what we buy, keep, or pass on. We've gifted a ton of extra clothes, toys, kitchen stuff... We've been gifted some great furniture to help fill out the spaces in our house that were lacking items, Harry's toys are on a rotation, and we finally have wine glasses again. And of course, it's totally changed my wardrobe without having to spend anything. I've always loved thrift shopping, so this feeds into that love without having to spend any money. On my birthday I decked myself out in some Buy Nothing fashion and we hit the town (but not before a good nap for Oscar and Harry).
What better place to have a birthday celebration that at O'Connells! Harry miraculously stayed at the table and we all enjoyed a rare meal out together.
 |
| Harry helped make my birthday cupcakes! |
 |
| Pre-dinner nap, with skeleton |
 |
| BN Shirt scarf, and earrings |
 |
| Me and my babies |
 |
| At our booth! |
No comments:
Post a Comment