As Harry's little playgroup friends started preschool, I started to look into some free options for us. A mom from another group mentioned The Free Forest School and I was intrigued. I Iigured there was no way it was actually free since any classes for little ones seem to cost an arm and a leg but this one actually is! Its essentially a walk in the woods, guided by a mom volunteer who leads the group with a brief introduction before heading out on a casual walk in a local park.
I joined the group during the summer, but just couldn't bring myself to drag Harry and I out to the woods to be eaten by mosquitos (that happened to us once over the summer). When the weather cooled in October we finally made it to one and it was awesome! We of course haven't made it back since, but it's a spring goal.
I joined the group during the summer, but just couldn't bring myself to drag Harry and I out to the woods to be eaten by mosquitos (that happened to us once over the summer). When the weather cooled in October we finally made it to one and it was awesome! We of course haven't made it back since, but it's a spring goal.




No comments:
Post a Comment