Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Memories

I wanted to get a few pictures of Harry with Debbie, our nanny/housekeeper extraordinaire, before we left. I had such a hard time leaving Harry to go to work and knowing that Debbie was there to take care of him made it somehow just a little bit easier. Harry was only semi-interested in having the photos taken but we did manage to get a few nice ones to share with her and show to Harry someday.


I had big plans to take pictures of the kids for fathers day with signs and everyone smiling and looking at the camera. I did manage to get one good one of the 3 kids, but the sign never came to fruition and there were a LOT of outtakes!
testing the scene
so happy but little one wouldn't look at the camera
an attempt with Dragon 
and it all falls apart

second attempt, almost there...
my fav
Followed by some fun with the hose, of course


And a Grajales car wash



No comments:

Post a Comment