He's 1!!! I can't believe it's been a year since I was in London just meeting this amazing little boy...
We kept his birthday celebration low key, with just the fam and a little cake. Harry got his own cake to dig into, and we invited a few dinos to help celebrate. I won't go into how long it took me to get the damn pompoms on those dinosaurs' hats, but they were super cute when it was all done. Harry was pretty excited too, but when it was time to dig into his cake he took it very seriously.
![]() |
| Livi was upset there was only 1 herbivore on the cake, but the stegasaurus was just a little late in arriving |
Harry introduces the day:https://youtu.be/5kUNFE6RE-Q
Song time:
https://youtu.be/m0E-UT-5MeU
![]() |
| Livi decided she could use her hands too |

A few things about this little guy at 1 year:
He's discovered stuffed animals. As of now, his doggie from the Easter Bunny and Teddy Bear from Nana are his favorites and he sleeps/snuggles with them every night.
He loves music, bouncing to a beat he likes and playing the recorder, drums, harmonica, and maracas.
He's only nursing first thing in the morning and last thing before bed now, although I think we're going to give up the morning one very soon, most likely before we travel.
While Livi's Dragon's favorite person, Harry is going to give her a run for her money as they grow up together. It helps that Dragon has learned that yummy things fall from Harry's high chair too...
He's super active, walking all over the place and always on the move. The only time his body stops moving is when he's drinking a bottle, and even then that's for less than a minute.
A birthday walk down our hill:
I didn't quite get the perfect 1 year picture with Portly Panda that I wanted, but I suppose that's the point!
He ADORES Livi and Oscar. His new found desire to make a game out of biting is not their favorite thing, but when they're all on the same wavelength it's awesome to see them giggling and playing together.

























No comments:
Post a Comment