We're closing in on a year and I can't believe this little guy is almost 1! He had a big month, mainly taking his first steps in the middle of March (at 10.5 months old). At 11 months old, he takes a few steps regularly, but will often go into his bear walk to get somewhere quicker.
He's such a happy guy, always smiling when he sees the big kids or when Dada comes home. When he's focused on a task he looks so serious, but is quick to giggle and laugh when you start playing games. He's started to "dance" and sometimes sings along to the music. He loves to crawl over Dragon and of course play tug-o-war with him. He loves sound and turns everything into an instrument. He particularly loves playing the kazoo and recorder, and the drums of course.
A true digital age baby, I have countless photos of this babe. I can't resist his cuteness...
 |
| wheels |
 |
| getting ready for the Sabres |
 |
| pool time |
 |
| they both love the hose |
 |
| hiding in Oscar's fort |
 |
| checking out some books |
 |
| they were both enthralled by the Ibis that landed on the garage roof |
 |
| His first 3 steps in a row! My best attempt at capturing the moment |
 |
| the boys frequently explore the dirt together |
 |
this is the face I got when I told him the flower was yucky
|
 |
| naked playing |
 |
| earning his keep |
 |
| um, I thought that was mine? |
 |
| three's a crowd....for Dragon |
 |
| Harry loves his bear walk |
 |
| mid-raspberry |
 |
| the hose provides quite a bit of entertainment, even without water |
 |
| helping clean the pantry |
 |
| Exploring on the back porch |
 |
| walking is serious business |
 |
| I found you! |
 |
| sweetly sleeping |
 |
| love those chunky baby feet! |
 |
| 11 months old and hanging out on a bouncy castle |
 |
| fun in the yard |
 |
| 11 months old!! |
And a few videos leading up to 11 months:
Not quite walking, March 26, 2017
https://youtu.be/eVaA1eK5bs4
Bedtime peekaboo, March 29, 2017
https://youtu.be/efpxY3e4J-M
Nice baby, April 5, 2017
https://youtu.be/6FgHX05dJ9o
First steps on camera, April 7, 2017
https://youtu.be/poVdpy2sBBA
Sound, puddles and mud...his favorite things, April 8, 2017
https://youtu.be/tNsAcYQhT8A
Yeah for breakfast (or happy to be 11 months old), April 9, 2017
https://youtu.be/Y_Q9s-spJ7M
No comments:
Post a Comment