I have so many pictures I had to split the post....
The kids school had international day in February, complete with a parade of nations. Each child walking in the parade with the country of their choice, followed by food tents from each country. The kids went for the US hamburgers and king cake, but Oscar and I hit the Israeli tent for yummy bread and falafel pitas. While OScar disappeared with his buddies, Livi had the most fun in the India tent - collecting bangles and having mendhi done.
![]() |
| The boys showing off Oscar's haircut |
![]() |
| standing in the tub! |
![]() |
| checking out his Valentine's books from Nonny |
![]() |
| morning walk to the bus stop |
![]() |
| not sitting still for the 9 month photo shoot |
![]() |
| yeah, that didn't work. But you can see the beautiful quilt Mrs. Taylor made for Oscar... still in excellent condition and traveling around the world with us |
![]() |
| Harry loves this big bamboo stick Oscar brought home from school. |
![]() |
| Baby curl!! |
![]() |
| the morning crew |
![]() |
| yup, I ate dirt. |
![]() |
| Livi's valentine card to her reading tutor |
![]() |
| Elegant Dragon |
![]() |
| selfie fun on the way to the bus stop |
![]() |
| Someone figured out how to turn on the bidet...otherwise unused in the house! |
![]() |
| our neighbor Hugh held the US sign |
![]() |
| I had a great seat this year, but the sun angle wasn't the best for pictures |




















No comments:
Post a Comment