Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Very Merry Christmas

Oscar and I both got off work early on Christmas Eve, and while the kids were busy playing with the neighbors, I scrambled to get all the Santa presents wrapped since I knew I wasn't going to last much past 9pm to get them wrapped at night. Before we headed out for some Christmas caroling, I tried to take few family photos in front of the tree. The Christmas spirit was a bit high in these guys for any serious photo op:





Our Christmas canine came along for the caroling adventure and only barked a little in the beginning. Oscar spent the time tailing us with one of his friends, while Livi got right into the caroling spirit. Even the dads joined in!


can you spot the blurry Oscar tacking us? 

And then is was Christmas morning! The kids amazingly fell asleep at regular time, and let us sleep in until 7am. They even posed for a few photos before the wrapping started flying! It was a very Merry Christmas, and we promised the kids we wouldn't make them go anywhere on Christmas day so we invited a few neighbors over for a non-traditional Christmas BBQ. Hamburgers and potato salad on Christmas Day is not such a bad traditional to start when ham isn't available…


Dada helping get all the pieces together
eating chocolate at 8am




No comments:

Post a Comment