Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hello Austin

…and our summer adventure begins! (Yes, I'm a bit behind on my updates…) First stop Austin, TX. So much fun was had, and the kids spent a majority of their time in the pool. Livi quite possibly spent more time in the water than on land.


Oscar was thrilled to get the doors off the Jeep and enjoy some time with his cherished vehicle before she finds a new family later this summer. Livi was all over it and little Oscar had to agree it was a pretty nice way to drive around town.

I managed to hurt my back throwing little Oscar in the pool one day, so the kids and Dada had some wonderful bonding time exploring around Austin and soaking in the sun while I hobbled around and visited the chiropractor with Jenny!

lunch with Papa at Sundance
enjoying Papa's adjustable chair
Livi and Dada getting ready for a run
At Brushy Creek with Missy
cousin fun!
bathing beauties

and sillies…

On the boat with the Smiths

more fun on the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment