Livi loves crafts. Coloring is OK while cutting is always a huge hit. I have to think twice before we commit to painting though. Here is a nice illustration of a painting project with Livi.
I decided that the large box in our living room that has been here for a year needed a little facelift, so Livi and I started painting it. Looks harmless enough doesn't it? Two lovely pink and blue splotches, applied with a paintbrush.
5 minutes later and this is what's going on:
And the inevitable:
I decided that the large box in our living room that has been here for a year needed a little facelift, so Livi and I started painting it. Looks harmless enough doesn't it? Two lovely pink and blue splotches, applied with a paintbrush.
5 minutes later and this is what's going on:
And the inevitable:
No comments:
Post a Comment