 |
How often do you get that close to the White House?
I could blame joe photographer for this one,
but I'm pretty sure Oscar was scowling |
I'm convinced the perfect family photo is impossible. When the camera comes out, someone is sure to be overtired, melting and not in the mood to smile (I'll admit it, sometimes that's me....) If we're miraculously all in frame, someone will be deliberately looking in the wrong direction. And if everyone is smiling, my eyes are sure to be closed. I have some wonderful pictures of the kids, both solo and together. We just can't get that family photo! The real reason we don't have plans to visit the Taj Mahal? How would we ever get the picture?? Altough this may just turn into something...
 |
One of personal favs since it would have been
an awesome family photo since the boys look amazing.
Guess who just spent 3 hours pushing out a baby? |
 |
| scowling in Times Square |
 |
| Why should we look at a camera when there's elephants RIGHT THERE!? |
 |
| Again, HELLO ELEPHANTS! |
 |
| Being uncooperative at the Grand Palace in Thailand |
No comments:
Post a Comment