Thursday, May 26, 2016

Together Again

After a week of snuggles (and sleepless nights) Nonny and I had a little schedule going, essentially just revolving on when Harry was sleeping. I tried to nap as much as I could, and Nonny was wonderful watching Harry when I needed a rest. The week flew by, and the following Sunday the rest of the Grajales family arrived!!! Huge hugs followed, and the kiddos fell in love with him right away:







first family photo...we took about 30 pics and this was one of the only ones
with everyone looking at the camera with their eyes open!


Unfortunately, Nonny had to head back to Buffalo the day after the family arrived, but we were happy knowing we'd be seeing her in a few weeks in Buffalo!


The kids have been dying to go to Hamley's - a 5 story toy store in London, so we headed there a few days after they got here and both were super excited to both window shop and pick out something special in honor of their little brother's arrival. Oscar was also excited to start scoping out some toys to add to his birthday list.
A very happy Livi
A picture with the Queen
I can't get enough pictures of the kids together, and here's a sampling from our past week...


















No comments:

Post a Comment