Thursday, December 4, 2014

Tree time!


We started our Christmas festivities on Friday at Nana and Papa's house by helping to put up their tree. Once we headed home, we kept up the spirit and headed out to get our Christmas tree. We decided to try out the Whole Foods trees, since it's only a few blocks from our house, and loved that they offered us a shopping cart to bring it home! We finished off the day by trimming the tree and watching our first viewing of the Grinch for 2014.

Family plus Nelson (Oscar's buddy from down the street)

Livi's dance class is having their Christmas performance in a few weeks. The space is really small and you can't even go in to watch, but parents like to sneak photos while they rehearse their tap number to Frosty the Snowman:

I'll leave you with Livi's sweet voice singing some French songs. One is about elephants and the other is about fingers. That's about all I understand but I love them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5Pl4vVxJQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oes49ZMR9iY


No comments:

Post a Comment