These have been made far to late to make the cut (even for me) but were really fun to make and discuss.
Livi got into it for all of 5 seconds, and settled on 2 dolls and a pink jumprope (which Santa can handle) before she went in to decoration mode. She added a "toy soft monster" at the end which I'm not sure about. Something tells me she'll be happy with the other things Santa is planning....
Oscar was a bit easier to pin down and I managed to get a few things that I know he's getting on the list (legos, red power ranger, and Sorry).
Livi got into it for all of 5 seconds, and settled on 2 dolls and a pink jumprope (which Santa can handle) before she went in to decoration mode. She added a "toy soft monster" at the end which I'm not sure about. Something tells me she'll be happy with the other things Santa is planning....
Oscar was a bit easier to pin down and I managed to get a few things that I know he's getting on the list (legos, red power ranger, and Sorry).
His imagination took off for the flip side though and he added popular items like the "Transformer Santa," "rainbow star," and "toy bomb." He seemed concerned if Santa would know that he meant a toy bomb and not a real bomb. I assured him he would, and also casually worked into the conversation that his list was quite extensive, and you don't always get everything on your list...
No comments:
Post a Comment