I really miss the cold and snow this time of year. I did my best to channel my inner Budddy-the-elf last weekend. The size of our house minimized the impact of my 20ish snowflakes, but I'll give myself an 'A' for effort. Oscar got into the spirit too and we'll hang his up this weekend!
We also had a "see you soon" barbeque planned for some friends heading home for a few months to have a baby. As life happens, 2 families came down with something contagious and our gathering was a little smaller than expected. We made the most of it though and the kids had a second chance to decorate some gingerbread houses. This time around they were a bit more child-sized and I raided our sprinkle selection for decorations. We'll just have to have a welcome back barbeque when they return!
| Too busy decorating (and sampling) to look up for the camera |
| proud of his finished project |
No comments:
Post a Comment