Somehow how I missed this in the proper chronology, but it deserves it's own post anyway...
The last day I was in Chicago (June 29th), the kids took a trip to the zoo with Nanee and Grandad. While watching the lion roar, Oscar's first wiggly tooth came out!! Very exciting, and the tooth fairy left him $1. We've already had discussions about what kind of money the tooth fairy will leave now that we're in India...
The last day I was in Chicago (June 29th), the kids took a trip to the zoo with Nanee and Grandad. While watching the lion roar, Oscar's first wiggly tooth came out!! Very exciting, and the tooth fairy left him $1. We've already had discussions about what kind of money the tooth fairy will leave now that we're in India...
| if you look closely you can see the lion in the background |
No comments:
Post a Comment