Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The sweetest boy in the world

Getting ready to go to the playground
I feel like I've neglected Oscar in my posts lately! I can't say enough how sweet this boy is. He's going through a rough time again with goodbyes at school. He's totally fine during the day, but drop offs are very tearful and he needs special quiet time in the coatroom as kind of a pep talk for the day. Dada was actually working evenings last week and could come to school with us in the morning, and Oscar and him would have Man to Man talks on the way to school which Oscar loved.

He absolutely loves his legos and constantly is building transformers and space ships to play with. He plays so well with Livi, and although she can be a bit of a brute, he's actually stood up to her a few times so I think we're making progress in that department. :) He climbs and jumps around on the furniture and he loves to show off his "tricks," as he calls them.

I never got around to posting this from our trip to Maryland - When Daria told Oscar that Chloe (their dog) was going to be a big sister, he looked at her belly and asked, " Is there a dog in there?"

No comments:

Post a Comment