
Liv and I went to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular in NY today with her 2 little buddies. Getting the girls in and out of strollers, buses, ferries, coats, gloves aside, it was AWESOME! Granted Livi only watched about 45 min, she was absolutely enthralled! She was clapping and cheering and singing. Fun stuff. I wished I could've seen more but the seeing her so excited was well worth it. The other girls did a little better and made it an hour, but while they watched more we wandered around Radio City and everyone ohhed and ahhed about how cute she was :) Here she is hugging a goose statue she loved!

Oh, and she almost bit her tongue off yesterday! For all of her tumbling and jumping and general daredevil-ness, she slipping crawling UP our stairs and her teeth went right into her tonuge. Without too many goory details, I've never seen so much blood! Oscar rightly diagnosed the tongue while I was feeling around for loose teeth in her mouth. A freezy pop, ice cream, and tylenol did the trick and today she's doing just fine. You can still see the cut on her tongue (which is still pretty deep!) but I'm very thankful nothing was broken and all seems well today.
No comments:
Post a Comment