After a week off, I headed back to work. Having never worked with a baby before, let's just say it's not fun. He's wonderful with our housekeeper, easily takes bottles, and is always happy when I get home but it's just not easy to leave a little one at home… I cried the first week to and from work, and have settled into a "dealing with it" phase. I'm working part time now and have no plan to increase my hours. We'll see what the next few months bring!
I've been posing Harry with his Portland Panda every 4 weeks, but then realized I should really be doing monthly. So here he is at 12 weeks:
 |
| "What's up with this bear?" |
 |
| chatting to the camera |
 |
| practicing tummy time |
Oscar and Harry chatting:
https://youtu.be/A25WIoAUx2c
And lots of snuggle time:
 |
| can't put this boy down when he falls asleep when I come home from work |
 |
| Who's having more fun? |
Officially 3 months old:
No comments:
Post a Comment