It's really hard to resist a cute baby when he's cooperating! Yet another sibling photo session:
I thought the kiddos would enjoy a day out with Oscar [and I could enjoy watching an episode of Game of Thrones ;) ] so I sent them out for a few hours to explore without having to worry about a stroller or baby carrier. They headed down to the Thames and collected some river glass.... (Which resembles broken bottles much more than sea glass...Oscar did do a safety check for sharp edges...)
![]() |
| "He's so cute I just want to squish him!!" |
I thought the kiddos would enjoy a day out with Oscar [and I could enjoy watching an episode of Game of Thrones ;) ] so I sent them out for a few hours to explore without having to worry about a stroller or baby carrier. They headed down to the Thames and collected some river glass.... (Which resembles broken bottles much more than sea glass...Oscar did do a safety check for sharp edges...)
![]() |
| Millenium Bridge |
![]() |
| collecting river glass, South side of the Thames |
![]() |
| Outside the Globe |
![]() |
| giant bubbles outside the Tate |
![]() |
| North side of the Thames |











No comments:
Post a Comment