Sunday, March 10, 2013

Party Time

After much deliberation, we opted for a large party for Livi. It was our last big gathering in Chennai and it was a roaring success (if I do say so myself). Most importantly, Livi had a ball and truly enjoyed all the attention as the birthday girl. I may have gone a tad bit overboard with the festivities, but I couldn't resist...

getting ready for the party

helping Mommy decorate the cake with decorations from our friend Vivana

Oscar decorating under the table with pipe cleaners

the princess getting her hair and makeup done

the princess and her pony...i lost count how many times she rode the horse!

Livi and Aliyah, 2 years in a row

a proper princess doesn't let her dress touch the ground, even when swinging



oscar was worried he wouldn't have fun at Livi's party



 

cake cutting madness

he did it!! oscar's first horse ride. bunny came along for the ride

livi's first pair of earrings. clip ons from Ganthi!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment