Monday, February 4, 2013

Oscar or Mo?

The holidays are behind us and the new year is in full swing. I just returned from an awesome ladies trip up North to see the Jaipur literary festival, with a visit to the Taj Mahal thrown in for good measure. (Posts coming once I organize my hundreds of photos!) It was my last trip until we leave this summer, and the kids and I are 4.5 months away from our departure from India (if I was counting).

In the meantime, it's status quo on the home front. We have a contract on a house in Old Town, sent in our school applications for the kiddos in New Orleans, and are investigating a vehicle purchase once we hit stateside. Oh, and the Oscar's are going to the Himalayas to go camping and white water rafting in a few weeks.  Not to mention our little princess's 4th birthday coming up. Your average Grajales month.

Oscar came home from school today with some wonderful fiction and non fiction stories he'd written, inspired by what he's learning in school or authors they've read. My top favorites were his non-fiction story about sea glass, and this one below. We love Mo Wilems!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment