 |
| a little nervous getting ready to go |
 |
| all smiles afterwards with a lollipop and Pricilla |
 |
| a happy Livi blur |
Livi had her first day of school last Friday! She goes to a small nursery school about 5 min from our house for a few hours a day. Let's just say on her first day she "pulled an Oscar"....lots of tears and protests. She did end up letting me leave after 30 min or so, and thankfully the nanny from upstairs stayed and could give me a report. As soon as I was gone she was fine (or course), and was very involved and happy. This week she says she doesn't want to go and protests a little at drop off, but if I walk her to her classroom she'll say "Bye Mommy" and we don't have any more tears. I have yet to capture a picture, since we're still going through the adjustment and I don't want to stress her out more with a camera in her face. I'm hoping in the next week I'll get her big smile at pickup on camera to share.
I told her you have to put your hair up for school and we've graduated to two small braids in front...my next goal is all of her hair in braids on both sides!
No comments:
Post a Comment