Our Livi is increasing her vocabulary in leaps and bounds these days. She's FINALLY repeating a ton of words and actually trying to say different things. She's also started calling Oscar "Ozzie" which sounds so much cuter coming from her than me! Her gymnastics teacher also told me the team at the gym was going to have their eyes on her. She was disappointed when I told her we were moving soon, but she said to try and keep her in gymnastics! Funny since she's only 2, but I do have to admit she's got great form (and fearlessness!!). So I had my proud mommy moment :) This is an outfit she choose to wear to library today - any day is a party dress day for Liv! She probably would've chosen her current fav, a cupcake dress from Nana, but it was in the wash since she'd worn it the day before!
No comments:
Post a Comment