I decided to switch my blog over since Vox wasn't the most user friendly...hopefully this will work better!
Well, we're getting ready for our next move. It's hard to believe this may be our last for a whole year at least!? Oscar has already travelled more in 3 years than I did the first 30 years of my life! Little Olivia is a traveller in training, already having "lived" in 2 countries and 4 states since conception!!
Oscar graduates on Friday (YEAH!) and we leave on Saturday to head up north and find a home. Hopefully we'll have one sooner rather than later...All is well and there's lots to do in the next week! More to come soon...
I know. We must be prepared for this type of lifestyle of our husbands! It's going to have its highs n lows and good and bad. It will be an adventure to say the least. Get to see ya and meet ya on Friday! See you then!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Can't wait to keep updated via your new blog! I'm not much a writer, but it has been fun sharing with everyone our adventures and photos with friends and family!
ReplyDeleteWe are glad that your travels brought you our way, even if it was for a short time. We enjoyed the time together and wish you all the best in your next adventure!
ReplyDeleteLove, Ria, Uncle Gordy, Watson and Chloe